Good health starts in the gut.
Whether you are affected by irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or just passionate about gut health, this talk is designed to equip you with the relevant knowledge for boosting the digestive system.
The gut is quite literally central to wellbeing, affecting:
- nutrient absorption
- the immune system
- the brain and mental health
- many others
Bloating, cramping, gas, irregular bowel movements and fatigue can all be signs of a compromised digestive system.
Don’t let tummy troubles stop you from living your life.
This talk will aim to teach you how to troubleshoot the gut by exploring topics such as:
- what is and isn’t normal when it comes to digestive health
- food intolerances and allergies
- the microbiome - think of this as a collection of good & bag bugs that live in the gut
- foods for gut health
- strategies for restoring digestive balance
The talk will be held at my home in Mapperley, Nottingham, so there are only 8 spaces up for grabs. The smaller group means a relaxed atmosphere that will let you get more out of the session plus plenty of time for questions.