From careers, to working out and keeping a household running, somehow us ladies are meant to balance it all. Then there is that external pressure to go on a diet (again).
Let’s face it: diets suck and life can get so busy that sometimes we forget to eat well. So what are we meant to do exactly?
This kick-ass ladies’ nutrition masterclass aims to shed some light on what is actually worth focusing on when it comes to good nutrition and tips on cheating/ making up for what you can’t control.
The talk will cover:
- why calorie counting doesn’t work
- the basics of good nutrition to feel awesome every day
- stress & balancing the effects
- PMT, contraceptives and hormones - a crash course in conquering hormones
- eating for exercise
- time saving tips for better nutrition
The talk will be held at my home in Mapperley, Nottingham, so there are only 8 spaces up for grabs. The smaller group means a relaxed atmosphere that will let you get more out of the session plus plenty of time for questions.