Following on from the Fad-Free Nutrition talk, the Supercharged Nutrition Masterclass is designed to enhance your knowledge of nutrition so you may "supercharge" your wellbeing.
It provides a more in-depth look at the latest scientific evidence on specific nutrition-related
topics that make a big difference to overall health.
The talk will cover:
- Low-carb, plant-based, paleo - which approach is right for you?
- Meal frequency - how often should we really eat
- Harnessing the gut microbiome
- Boosting the immune system
- Supplements - what? why? when?
The talk is designed to equip you with the latest knowledge in nutrition in a fun an informal setting. Think less nutrition lecture, more a genuine chance to learn about what makes a difference to your health.
This event is held at my home in Mapperley, Nottingham, so there are only 10 spaces up for grabs. The smaller group means a relaxed atmosphere that will allow you to get more out of the session plus plenty of time for questions.