Ladies, it is time we got friendly with our hormones.
From changes in mood and weight, to fatigue and that dreaded PMT, a large percentage of how we feel on a daily basis relies on hormones, except we rarely talk about them.
No, it’s not the most enticing topic but as the old adage goes, “knowledge is power” so it’s time we learnt to love the chemical messengers that whizz around our bodies.
This relaxed women’s wellbeing talk aims to shed some light on achieving better hormone balance through nutrition.
The talk will cover:
- the basics of good nutrition for optimum wellbeing
- an overview of the female hormones
- the balancing act - foods to include for better hormone balance
- detoxing the bad stuff - how to get rid of “bad” hormones that no longer serve a purpose
- looking after your body whilst on contraceptives
- tips & tricks to take away
The talk will be held at my home in Mapperley, Nottingham, so there are only 8 spaces up for grabs. The smaller group means a relaxed atmosphere that will let you get more out of the session plus plenty of time for questions.